Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December firsts

I can't believe it's December already. I have been looking at my 12 month frame for Noah and there is only 3 more slots left. I remember when he was 3 months old and I thought it would take forever to get to this point...boy was I wrong!

So far this month Noah had gone to his baby cousin Antonio's 1st Birthday party! Elmo made a apperance! Surprisingly none of the little kids were afraid of him!

This is Antonio's Mommy Val, Antonio with Elmo, and his Daddy Tony.

This was a absolutely GREAT party and they did a wonderful job of planning it! I had fun! Noah did to dispite he wasn't feeling 100%.


Here is Noah and Elmo! I was surprised he wasn't scared of him!

I can't believe Antonio is 1 already. That means only 2 months and 19 days until Noah's 1st birthday :(

Noah also had his very first visit with Santa!!

Sorry I don't know how to flip this around to make it not upside down :(
Noah wasn't scared at all! I was very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment