Saturday, July 16, 2011

Noah is turning into a BIG BOY!!!

So it's offical now. Noah is a big boy! Took down his crib today, since for the past week or two he's been not liking it so much and has been sleeping in a bed anyway. So his crib coverts into a toddler bed, but just the front comes off. And I really didn't like that because then it still had to be up against the wall like the crib. My friend gave me a toddler bed, and we had a extra double bed anyway. So I chose to just let him have the double bed, so there isn't a risk of him falling off the bed or anything because he's been sleeping in that bed and he always stays on one side. So he's officially a big boy, in a big boy bed and got a potty chair yesterday to! He's growing up so fast! He's so adorable I love him with all my heart! I didn't take any photos yet of his room without the crib, or of him on his potty chair, but I will and then I will upload them to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment