Friday, March 30, 2012

attempt at flying a kite.....

The other day we were outside, and since it was kinda windy my Mom suggested we fly Noah's kite.  Ok, how hard can it be?  Mind you I can't even remember even a little bit how long ago it was since I flew a kite!  Anyway, we get the kite put together, and I thought well I'll try to get it up in the air and Noah will see it and be interested.  Yeah how about Mommy falls on her freaking face going up the hill! Hilarious as it was, and trust me I would have loved to have been able to see it, Noah was more upset.  He looked like he was going to cry and I said don't cry buddy Mommy's ok!  So then it was his turn because Mommy was NOT going to be doing anymore running up the hill!  He got it off the ground a inch or two and that's it!  He was just having fun running up and down the yard!  Thankfully Grammy was out with us so we had the road blocked!  I don't like living so close to the road with no back yard.  That scares me.




We had a lot of fun attempting to fly the kite!  Next time we will go somewhere with more space to run and get it up in the sky! 

No comments:

Post a Comment