Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blessed

I don't know what it is, why every once in a while I get smacked in the face with the fact that I am one lucky person. Unlucky on many different levels, and when it comes to luck...it's rare that good luck comes my way! But God blessed me with one heck of a smart, loving, handsome, energetic, healthy little boy. He amazes me on a daily basis, there is nothing he cannot do. He has learned so much in his short 3 1/2 years of life and when people say that kids don't remember things....they are wrong! Noah remembers a lot more than he probably should! Just tonight he said to me "Hey Momma, do you remember when we went to the Circus and I got that motorcycle, and we seen the dragon there?" Really? That was like 2 summers ago. He is always saying about doing something that happened a while back and it's like, for real?

For anyone who doesn't believe in miracles, obliviously isn't a parent. I remember still to this day seeing the "confirmation" ultrasound and he was like a little jellybean with little arm buds....every time there after he looked more and more like a baby. He truly is a gift from God. The best gift I could have ever asked for.

I may not have his Father here, but I know he's shining down on us everyday and smiling. I may not have the support of his Father's family on my/our side, and trust for the the longest time that bothered me more than anyone could know. But now I have come to realize that it is totally their loss, their loss to not know the other little life their son made before he left this earth too soon. Maybe it was meant to be this way, maybe God knew his time was going to be up. We will never know. All I know is that Noah has everything and more that he could ever need or want! I will always do whatever I can for him! He is my pride and joy, there is nothing I wouldn't do for him. We don't need anyone that thinks they don't need us!

I feel blessed everyday, regardless of obstacles in life. But days like today, I do a little extra thanking the man upstairs! Blessed I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment