Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monster Truck Show = Epic Fail for Mommy!

On March 8th, I thought I had the most awesome surprise for Noah....and I did....except for one thing....SENSITIVE EARS!! I had bought tickets to the Monster Truck show that was taking place at the farm show complex, Noah LOVES Monster Trucks-all the ones he has as toys is a good indicator! Well I know that sometimes he is always covering his ears an>d saying some things are too loud, but I never thought that the big ear muff things wouldn't be good enough for Noah....not just those but also wax ear plugs underneath! He still cried and kicked his feet and had big crocodile tears coming down his face and after the 2nd time he did that we got up and left. Yep a total of about 15 minutes at the show! But you know what, he loved seeing the trucks just couldn't stand the noise.
So it broke my heart that he couldn't stay and enjoy the whole show, because he was excited when he knew why we were there! But it was ok that we only spent 15 minutes in there he definatly has good ears! Lesson learned mom!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm terribly sorry that you only got to spend 15 minutes watching the show live. Leaving early was a good idea, though. I'm sure Noah enjoyed every second he had in there, but it's too much of a risk. I guess, he wasn't in the mood for too much noise. Anyway, you can always go on one again and see if he'll get to enjoy it by that time. Thanks for sharing that, Sabrina! All the best to your family! :)

    Levi Warner @ Utility Fleet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad Noah wasn't fully able to enjoy the show because of his sensitive hearing. Although I'm sure he appreciated the gesture of your surprise for him. After all, going to a monster truck show is every boy's dream. Hopefully, the next time you take him, a much more reliable protective gear will be available for him to use. Thanks for sharing that! Hope you've all been well! :)

    Darryl Housand @ Haaker

    ReplyDelete