Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dear Noah.


Hi Noah, it's Mommy :)


Gosh, you're so big and handsome and are learning how to do so many things all by yourself. Grammy Poppy and I are so proud of you and the little boy you are becoming. I'm sure your Daddy is really proud of you to while he's looking down on you from Heaven. But there are a few things that I wish you'd pay a bit more attention to when we try to help.

1) We know how much you love climbing and how much fun it is to be up high. It's not ok to stand on the back of the sofa, or even on the dining room chairs. It's dangerous. Like really dangerous. You could fall and get really hurt. Not a little fall, a big fall. See how high you are? That's how far you'd fall and though the rug is soft, it's still hard underneath. So please, for your Mommy's sanity, no more back of chair/couch or arm of chair/dining room chair climbing ok?


2) You know that Mama loves to snuggle with you all the time. I can't get enough kisses, giggles, cuddles and snuggles with my boy. It's some of my favorite moments each day and I treasure those times. Please let's not include 2:30 a.m. as a part of our cuddle routine anymore ok? You have been doing really good with sleeping all night most nights, but lets keep that regular! Mama really needs to sleep. Stay in your room ok sport?

3) Please stop reaching up on the table or counters and pulling stuff down.  I try to keep anything that can hurt you or you shouldn't have back so you can't reach it, so does Grammy and Poppy.  But sometimes we forget.  We mostly forget how big you are now and that you can reach all the things that you never could before!  We love you and don't want anymore accidents like Friday!  I'm glad your ok, but you about gave us all a heart attack!  Keep your hands on YOUR toys! Ok?  do you think that's doable?

Thanks sweetie. I'm sure that there are more things that I'll think of to tell you, but this is a good start.
I know your only 17 months old, but Mommy will have a full head of grey hair by the time your 2 if you keep this up!  I just don't want to see you hurt.  I know your all boy but really, sometimes it would probably be helpful to be scared of things! lol I love you sweetheart. You are my little monkey boy.

Love,Mama



.

No comments:

Post a Comment