Monday, August 13, 2012

Camp weekend

This past weekend we spent at camp.  Noah and I were going to spend the weekend at home alone, but then at the last minute before Grammy and Poppy left Grammy said the dreaded "C" word....well anyone that knows Noah knows that was the end of staying home!  So I packed our bags quick and we went along!
We had a really good time though, so I'm glad we went!  Noah loves it at camp!  Probably because we spend like every waking minute outside even nap time is usually outside in his stroller!  The boy loves it outside and in the water!  This weekend was also Parker's first weekend at camp to!  So I was glad I didn't miss that!
headed up to camp....too busy staring at Kailyn!
my little nephew, love him!

love these boys!

Poppy taking Parker on his very first Golf Cart ride!


notice he goes straight to the ONLY puddle!!

after their first family golf cart ride Noah jumped on!

Noah's version of the Strong Man Challenge!


suddenly Poppy became a bike parking station!

if Noah were a girl, they'd be the next Charlie's Angels!

Grammy and Parker!
my Buddy and I!

Poppy and both his boys!

finally getting the boat in the water!

everyone helping pull it off the trailer!
I went on two boat rides this time.  I really enjoy it, it's a sense of freedom or something.  My Dad lets Noah stand between his legs and help steer and control the gas....well that's dangerous!  If my Dad moves his hand Noah slams the gas and the boat goes flying!  It's ok though, nothing dangerous he loves it! 
We had a blast, Noah and I went on two walks, one of which he was walking and holding my hand, and the other (close to nap time) that I put him in the stroller and he fell asleep!  That time we walked with my sister and Parker.  We had a lot of fun and Saturday night roasted hot dogs on the fire for dinner, it was yummy! 

Sunday was Noah's Daddy's 2 yr anniversary of his passing.  That's really all I was thinking about all day long.  But once we got home we did some fun things with him and Kailyn so it took my mind off things for a while.  Tomorrow I plan on going to visit after work if it isn't raining.

All in all I had a great weekend!  I can't believe it's the middle of August....where is the time going??

No comments:

Post a Comment