Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Santa Came!
Once again we had a fabulous Christmas!  Every year it seems to exceed expectations!  Since Noah has been born, it's really changed Christmas for me!  I love it even more than before, I look forward to the smile on his face and how excited he will be when he gets the things he has been asking for!  I love it!  He melts my heart on a daily basis but I gotta say that Christmas morning is the best thing ever!  I think I was more excited than he was!  I mean really he's not even three yet, so yeah I was more excited than him!
As always my Mom cooked her usual pasta dishes, meatballs, Schmidt's Sausage, ham, and chicken noodle soup for Christmas Day.  Her family comes over basically are in and out all day long.  It's nice to be able to see all my Aunts and Uncles that I don't always get to see, and cousins to!  We always have a good time!  We had company Christmas Day until 8 pm!
Noah and that Umi Car put the brakes on opening gifts for a minute!
I won this at a basket raffle, and I was going to buy him a small one, but though nah he plays his Aunt's....well now my next purchase is going to be a small guitar and putting this one away until he's older cause it's nice!

Parker's First Christmas!
Antonio and Noah

His Christmas list included a guitar, cars (really?  who knew!), chuggington, Umi Car.  Really that is all he asked for on a continuous basis!  I found a Geo doll that's shape and numbers interactive at Toys R Us when I was shopping so I figured he would like that and got that and the Umi Car!  I think besides the Scooter he got the Umi Car is his favorite!  He loves that show Umizoomi on Nick Jr for anyone who doesn't know who Umi Car is! He is branching out from Sprout and doesn't really watch that anymore, he watches a lot of Nick Jr and Disney channel.  His favorite shows are UmiZoomi, The Fresh Beat Band, Go Diego Go, and on Disney he loves Chuggington, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and actually I guess it's his feminine side coming out but he likes Doc Mcstuffins! lol He has already informed me that he wants a Jake and the Neverland Pirates Birthday! 

I was so excited that Noah got everything he asked for and more!  His Poppy was looking around for a used 4 wheeler that was in good shape and a good price for him, but had no luck for a small one.  That would have been the only thing that could have topped the things he already got!  I ask him if he had a good Christmas and he tells me yes he had a great Christmas!  I love that! 

Noah got me a beautiful Vera Bradley Purse and wristlet for Christmas!  I love it!  I love Vera Bradley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment