Sunday, February 17, 2013

3rd Birthday Pics/Chilly trip to the playground!


Today Noah went for his 3rd Birthday photo shoot!  He did great, probably could have used a haircut prior, however they are still adorable!! It still amazes me how much he changes in one year, I had his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd birthday pics like the one above together and it's crazy!  Especially since last year, there is a huge difference!  I love my little man, I cannot believe in exactly one week he'll be 3!  I don't know where the time has gone!







he wanted to be a fire fighter so what the heck!
He had a first appointment of the day there, which just so happened to be what time Church starts also.  We could have gone to the 11 or 1 service but that didn't work out for us today.  So we missed this week.  We came home had some lunch then Noah went down for a nap, and I told him that I would take him to the playground after he got up for a few minutes.  Well I regretted that choice when 5 minutes after being there my hands stung from being so cold!  Noah was not cold, and was having so much fun!  I guess we were making memories, so there is nothing better than that!

before nap, when we were all still VERY nice and WARM!
FREEZING!





It was perfect though, and he had a blast!  Last weekend of being 2, go out with a bang!

I have been trying to work on writing with him at night, that is a task!  I forgot how frustrating that was!  I remember helping Kailyn learn to write, and it all kinda came back to me the first day attempting it with him!  Attempting writing and coloring inside the lines!  His problem is that he wants to do what he wants to do, so if he's not "into" it then it's tough!  I don't know if that's a boy thing or a 2 going on 3 year old thing!  He's smart, so that's not the problem I know he could do it if he tried, the problem is getting him to try!  Sooner or later he'll get it!

This week we will continue working on that, Tuesday he has his 6 month dental check up started that at 18 months and in August when he went they said he'll start going every 6 months now, so that's good I guess!  Never had any issues, he does good brushing his teeth, I want it to stay that way! Saturday he's going to skip gymnastics cause that's his Party!  Sunday, is the real day my baby will be 3, Church, family breakfast then who knows something special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment