Sunday, February 24, 2013

Noah's 3rd Birthday Party


Saturday the 23rd was Noah's 3rd Birthday Party!  It was a Cars theme party, yes he has changed his mind on what kind of party he wanted to have a million times!  I guess my Mom was right in that I should have just chose it to begin with!  It was no big deal really, just sent out Spider-man invites, that was the only difference! ha ha!

We just invited the usual guests, his God Parents Matt and Amanda and their two beautiful children, my sister and Danielle and Parker, Cousin Antonio and the rest of the family with him, Kailyn, and Madison.  We started the party having some lunch, the menu consisted of croissant weenies, my Greek pasta feta salad I make, Ho-Bo beans,  chips and pretzels.  After some eats, we played "Pin the 95 on McQueen!"  Woo Hoo that's some fun stuff!  Then Noah was so impatient about opening gifts, he opened them before cake!  While we were eating, Noah was already done and we found him under his little table which was holding the presents, opening a gift! lol He's too funny!  Thankfully it was just the very beginning so it was only me. my parents and sister and her little family here!






everyone gets a "medal" because everyone did great!

After thinking of the expensive cake prices, and thinking how much better cupcakes would be, realizing the crazy cost, my Mom and I decided we could tackle it on our own!  Thanks to Wal-Mart who had the Cars theme jimmies, and cupcake papers in stock, we tackled it quite well!  They tasted great and looked great as well!  We made Noah a little cake out of the left over batter, and then since we weren't sure on which flavor he'd prefer, we cut both the yellow and chocolate in half and glued them together and decorated it!  To my disbelief, he didn't want it he wanted a cupcake instead!!


It was really kinda fun making all the cupcakes, just makes it a little more special I think!  We got lots of compliments on them so that's good!

Noah's birthday party was a huge success!  I am always nervous before hand but I don't know why because everything always comes together nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment