Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Purple Card?? Times two??!!

Since I had to work the 18th, Grammy and Poppy took Noah to camp with them! Needless to  say, Mommy had a nice quiet weekend! The only thing that would have made it better would have been if I didn't have to work Saturday!

But I got home Friday and tended to the dogs, then after they settled down I went back and started cleaning my bedroom, then Noah's room. So I got those two rooms finished. My plan was to come home and clean out Noah's clothes, pack away the ones that didn't fit anymore and clean out his toy room. But then I decided that I was just going to do the dishes and catch up the laundry instead. So my Saturday was relaxing, watching Lifetime movies and that's it!

I missed my boy though and was beyond happy to see him on Sunday! He was pretty good,
acted up a little but was good! He had a blast at camp as usual! Got to ride his
4 Wheeler, and I hear he did great!! So that makes me happy! We'll be back at camp again
this weekend, but this time I'll be along!



Yesterday Noah got his very first Purple card at daycare!! How about that, I didn't think that would ever happen, but I patiently waited for the day I walked in to get him and saw a Purple card in his cubby! He claims to be going to get another one today, and sure enough he did!!  What a awesome thing!  So he got a pack of cars at the store!  Yesterday he just got Angry Birds fruties because I had to get home for the nurse to come!
I was super proud of him, I knew he could do it! He was super proud of himself to!  Taking me over to his cubby to show me his purple card!!  love that boy!

Mondays proud Purple card picture!

Tuesdays proud Purple card picture!

Yesterday started my IV Steroid treatments to hopefully make this leg all better! Five days
of his, then follow up with pill form, then done. Hopefully I see some relief by the weekend.
I don't know, they claim it is to work well, especially the IV. I don't know. I feel  like a weirdo with a bandage on my arm, going to work. People keep looking at me like I have a disease, well I do but you know what I mean a contagious one! ha ha Noah sat there and watched the whole time the nurse was doing my IV, then asked her "why did you hurt my Mommy?" The nurse said "I didn't hurt her, did you hear her yell?" Noah's like No I said it didn't hurt buddy it's going to make Mommy feel better! It's like when you help me with my shots at night sometimes, it doesn't hurt just a little pinch! He was over it then!
Such is life, Just proves that MS sucks....if you didn't know now you know! I don't wish it
on anyone! I'm glad this is the first real issue I have actually had, besides my eyesight
and the numbness that comes and goes in my hands which I would take any day over this darn
leg situation! Ask my Mom it looked like I was seriously drunk by the time we were done with
our walks and slowing things down! We walked in Hummelstown one day so after the walk we
could stop at Mecalffe Park for Noah to play since that's his favorite park, and people probably
thought I was drunk, it was kind of embarrassing! But I can't help it! You looking at someone
who has bought a bottle of wine, MONTHS ago, and it's still sitting unopened on the counter!
I'm not a drinker, far from it. So the picture passed around online that says "I'm not drunk
I have MS" I have lived!





No comments:

Post a Comment