Friday, June 7, 2013

Campin'

So we were at Camp the past few weekends, and Noah was there the weekend before that since I had to work!!  Needless to say Noah L O V E S camp and he is non stop there, dirty, and totally proves the meaning of all boy!  Now that he's older I am loving every minute of it, he's learning so much, following the "big kids"  wanting to be just like them, which honestly is quite scary not to mention is like making me think watch it kids!  But all in all he has been really exceptionally well behaved there so there isn't any complaints, he only has two rules at camp 1. stop to eat 2. stop to go potty.  He's lucky cause he can just pee on a tree at camp, and trust me he had "marked" most of them! lol
Jumpin' with Pop!


























Sleeping with Poppy the other weekend!

Noah Loves it at camp, and so does Parker!  Parker is just like Noah was loves to be outside!  He's all boy just like Noah!  I can't wait to watch the two of them grow up together!!  I love them both to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment