Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Sunday was Father's Day.  Of course, Noah doesn't have his Daddy here to celebrate with, but we went to the cemetery to visit on Saturday and drop off a little something.  Despite the fact that suddenly all the stuff that Noah MADE, painted himself and such went missing.  Which is rather irritating, I mean I find it rude to take stuff away from a grave site that you didn't put there, unless it's something that has gotten gross, like fake flowers or something.  Well these things were not something that got gross!  Just stuff that someone was plain rude and heartless and removed.  They also took a cross that Noah actually picked out himself at the store for him (I was impressed!).  I'm still a little bit furious over this, and my blood begins to boil every time I start thinking about it.  Every time we go there, Noah always crowches down and talks to Jeff's picture on his stone.  It's as if he's talking to him.  This time he said "Happy Fathers Day Daddy Love you, Why do you let someone take stuff I make for you away cause that's not nice.  Do you like fruties?"  It was so random.  He can be so heartbreaking.  I remember a time he went there and he was like "Daddy don't worry it's ok  I'll be back to visit I promise!"  Everytime it brings tears to my eyes.  I wish that Noah would get to see pictures of his Dad when he was young cause he looked just like him!  I remember at the funeral looking through photo albums and Krista and I broke down crying because  looking at the pictures was like looking at Noah, even my Mom said so.  It's a shame that he will never know his Daddy, but I am doing the best I can to let him know his Daddy as he grows....


My Dad had a great Father's Day!  We started the day with some cards, and he was outside with Noah for a little.  Then my sister, Danielle and Parker came over, and we had a Father's Day cook in.  Steak, shrimp, clams, veggie mix.  It was bangin'!  He enjoyed it!  As did everyone else!
I think this year as last year was a hard one for my Dad cause 2 years ago my Grandpa passed away the  before Father's day.  That's something I don't think anyone can really forget.  I mean the date changes but you still remember.  This year it was Tuesday the 18th.  It's still hard for my
Dad.  Well Happy Father's Day Pop Zinn in heaven!

Happy Father's Day Dad, Thanks for everything you for us.  Thanks for the time you spend with Noah.  He really looks up to you.  I appreciate everything you do.  Thanks.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment