Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Loving life

Saturday I took Noah to the barber shop for the first time since his very first hair cut!  He does so well now, sitting by himself like a big boy!  I just love him!  Even the Barbers are impressed and say how he does better than the bigger boys!  He got 2 lollipops thanks to the man sitting in the Barber shop who said that since he did such a good job sitting still he should get two!
Then I went to get my hair trimmed up, since I started getting mine cut short it has been growing like a weed!  Noah came in when I was getting done and told me I looked beautiful!  That just melted my heart!  At least one man thinks I am beautiful! 

His Aunties watched him for the afternoon so Grammy and I could clean, then we did a little shopping and went pick Noah up and then also go to bring Parker home with us to spend the night!  What a great surprise!










we had a great time!  Noah is still a big jealous, bit that is to be expected!  He was always the center of attention, everything was always Noah Noah Noah, now it is Parker Parker Noah Parker.  That takes sometime to get used to for a 3 year old!  But I think he's doing pretty good! 

This weekend, Parker has his 1st Birthday photo shoot!  Next weekend is his birthday party!  I can't believe he's already one!  Seems like yesterday, that went just as fast if not faster than my own son!  But that is to be expected!  I told my sister, after the first birthday, it's all down hill from there time will definitely fly!

Noah is growing so fast, before I know it I'll be putting him on the school bus!  He's been doing well in preschool at daycare.  Mostly green cards which are good!  Yesterday he got a yellow card, didn't have good listening ears.  Still not having good luck working on his letters at home, have to get cracking on that, have to find a very good incentive for that to make him WANT to do it.  He's a boy, if it were outside, involved something that had wheels, and went fast he'd gladly do it!  No such luck!  Now he's been listening to the Leap Pad Video Alphabet that tells you the sounds of all the letters with Tad and Lilly or whoever the frogs are from Leap Pad.  So despite that being quite annoying he really knows that....just needs to know how to write them!!

till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment