Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Parker Harrison!


Last Sunday was my little nephews first birthday!  It's crazy how I feel as though his first year went even faster than Noah's first year!  Probably because since Noah has been born the past three years have flown right by!
The week before he had his first birthday photo shoot!  Here are only a few of those pics, I can't wait until this weekend when I think my sister is suppose to get the rest!

Love this face shot!


little artist!
Saturday the 22nd was his party, it was held at the East Hanover Township park.  It's so nice there, covered pavilion, 2 playgrounds for the kids to run, bathrooms, water fountain.  Can't ask for much more!  The weather turned out to be nice, it was suppose to be super humid but it ended up being warm with a constant breeze which kept everything ok. 
It was mostly family there, a few of Parker's daycare teachers and friends from school.  It turned out really nice!  Elmo themed party.





oh yes, we beat the crap out of Elmo....


a little bit of fun when the party was wrapping up!

The photographer came and did the party also for two hours I believe it was.  My sister should be getting those to this weekend! 

Parker is such a cutie!  Growing up too fast!  He's not quite walking alone yet, but it won't be long!  He's moving up to the young toddler room at daycare......he's not a baby anymore sister!  Watch out!

Well my sister got the first year of Motherhood down, as did Danielle.  I guess they are good to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment