Tuesday, January 21, 2014

mommy/son date day!

Martin Luther King Jr day is observed by my job as a holiday. Which just so happened to fall this year the Monday after my birthday, what a perfect time! I am always thankful for some extra time with Noah, so this day we spent the whole day special just for him, doing things he liked! First Bounce U had open bounce at 10am, so I reserved him a spot. He didn't know so it was a surprise! He had a blast for a hour and half! Then we left there, and headed to Highspire to go to Tony's Pizza, Krista and Tony's shop with great food! Noah loves spaghetti and meatballs, that's what he ordered! Then we went home for about a hr to rest a bit, thought Noah would take a nap but only the half hour or so in the car is all he got! Then he oh so kindly reminded me I forgot to take him for ice cream! I said to him, do you want ice cream or a donut, cause I really wanted a iced coffee! He said donut, that he wanted to go to Dunkin Donuts then go to the duck pond! So that's exactly what we did! He had a blast feeding the ducks the last of the corn we had from Uncle Frank, then throwing rocks in the pond where there weren't any ducks. Lastly playing on the thick ice that was on the land beside the water....yes I know he should NOT have been doing it but he did. So he had a blast and that's all that matters! I was right there and he didn't get hurt! We then headed home and had the best evening! I loved it!

I really am blessed and am so thankful for everything God has blessed me with, especially my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment