Monday, June 30, 2014

Knoebels 2014


This past Saturday, my Mother did something totally out of the ordinary! She said that she was thinking of either going to Knoebels or Dutch Wonderland with the kids, then she found out that Dutch Wonderland was a big rip off just like Hersheypark when it comes to admission prices and that Parker would be the only one free, Knoebels on the other hand has free parking, free admission you just have to pay for tickets to ride the rides! Weis market has coupons you can buy a $20 ticket book for $16 then turn the coupon in at the park and they give you the $20 coupon book! So we bought 3 of those, and did not leave the park (which we closed the park down at 10) with one single ticket! The boys had SUCH a great time, and so did we all! We all were exhausted including the kids but it was totally worth it!



some Superheros and Spongebob dancing together!





Noah and Aunt Danielle on the Flume





He LOVED this

He made Grammy take him on this to....cause Mommy wouldn't!

Aunt Chrissy and Parker on the Farris Wheel

Noah and I, and he looks scared to death but he loved it when he started going!


Gtammy taking her boys on a train ride!



  We didn't get home until midnight,  and when I woke up for Church Sunday morning it felt like I just went to sleep but I would do that all over again this weekend if I could!  I had such a great time with my family and Noah and my nephew!  It's the greatest feeling in the world to see your child's face light up and them be so happy and excited!  Parker was a real ham all day and was SUPER happy to!  I loved it!  It was a EXTRA SPECIAL treat since my Mom NEVER is spontaneous and this trip was totally unplanned and that NEVER happens with her!  I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment