Sunday, June 29, 2014

Parker is TWO!


My handsome Nephew Parker Harrison turned two on June 23rd!  His Birthday party was on Saturday the 21st at his house, just some family was there but it was still a GREAT time!  He is a ham, everyone loves that boy more than a little bit!  He had a Monsters University themed party which was fun, he loves Mike, just as much as he loves Mickey Mouse, and Tractors!  It's funny because even though they are different, as every child is, I see so much similarities between him and Noah and their likes.  When Noah was about two he was obsessed with tractors as well, which is why he had a tractor themed party for his 2nd birthday!   It's hilarious!

On the 23rd, I took the day off work as my sister always does for Noah's Birthday as well!  Danielle to.  We had originally planned to go to the Whitaker center, however upon further investigating they are also CLOSED Mondays.  There are a WHOLE lot of places closed on Mondays, we ran into the same problem when we were looking for something to do with Noah on his day which happen to fall on a Monday as well!  Good think about a summer birthday?  We could go swimming!  Both boys LOVE water! 

So we went for breakfast at The Soda Jerk, then headed to Little Buffalo!  The boys both had a blast in the water, even the adults did to!


after breakfast ride on the pony!





After we left here we went back to my sister's and hung out there for the rest of the afternoon/evening.  My Mom came over and enjoyed a cook out with us.  Parker opened some more presents also.  I gotta say I think the little guy had a pretty good 2nd Birthday!




    

Parker will soon be able to handle all the yard work! He got a blower, weed whacker, and a new lawn mower for his birthday! Now he has two mowers, that will make his Mommy to have help with her yard work! He even knows exactly what to do with the weed whacker!

I am so proud of my little Nephew!  He's growing up SO fast, and learning new things all the time, he's such a pleasure to be around!  I love him and Noah with all my heart!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PARKER HARRISON!  AUNT BRINA LOVES YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!

1 comment: