Monday, July 26, 2010

Mondays really do suck!

So today I didn't go to work, I currently have a nice infection in my gum which made the right side of my face swell up. Just started a week of antibiotics, can't wait to feel better. Noah was home today as well, he has had diarrehia all weekend. Thankfully it seems like it's getting much better today. Hopefully he can go to daycare tomorrow. I might let him stay home one more day though, my Mom is laid off right now so she can watch him for me.

Dispite the illnesses, we had a good day! Noah has slept a lot as a matter of fact he's sleeping right now! My best friend Krista and her daughter Tessa stopped by this afternoon. We had a nice visit.

Tessa holding Noah

Plan for the rest of today, clean up, fold clothes and take care of my baby! I can't wait for some suggle time since he slept so much and I had to share him today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment