Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wonderful yet hot weekend!

This weekend we spent with my sister and Danielle. We had a good time, although some little man I know was kinda crabby because of his teething. Overall we had a great weekend! My sister was so kind to wake up with Noah Friday and Saturday night! Danielle slept in their niece's bed so I could have their bed! How sweet?! So I finally got some good nights of sleep! Back to the norm tonight!


We didn't do much this weekend. Chris and I went to Babies R Us and Wal Mart on Saturday, then we just came home and hung around. She dyed Danielle and I's hair, which once again mine did not turn out as it should have!


But we had a good weekend, and now we are home and have everything put away. One thing I have learned is it takes so much longer to get ready to go anywhere with a baby! And you always have to over pack, which I am just now after 5 months getting used to!

Noah just woke up from a power nap, so I guess I should end this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment