Monday, August 2, 2010

Noah started doing new things this weekend!!

This past weekend Noah started doing 3 new things!!! He started holding his bottle, not exactly the whole time but for a few minutes at a time! He also started to sit up by himself for a minute or so each time! You can see him trying to balance himself it's so cool!! The 3rd and final thing he started doing, is getting up on all 4's and rocking back and forth a few times before collapsing! LOL He did that 3 or 4 times!!

I can't believe this month my baby will be 6 months old! Half a year already! It's crazy how fast time flies! Even crazier how amazing babies really are! To think that 5 months ago he was swaddled in a blanket and slept 3/4 of the day not doing anything at all besides cry when he was hungry. Now he's holding his bottle, definitely wouldn't think about being swaddled! Eating cereal and after his appt later this month fruits and veggies. Lifting his head up high, already has his 2 front bottom teeth, and the top front one is poked through just barely! He's simply amazing! I had no idea how much I would be amazed by him, or how much I'd love that little guy! He makes me smile when smiling is the farthest from my mind!

I must admit being a single Mom is the hardest in the world, but thankfully I have great parents and a great sister and sister in law that help when I need it! I'm blessed in so many ways! I wouldn't change a thing right now. I wish Noah's Dad was in the picture, not for my sake but for Noah's he doesn't deserve to grow up without one. But if his Dad wants to miss out of him then that's on him. I cannot make him come around, my job at the end of the day is to make sure Noah is safe, clean, happy, full belly. Has everything he needs, that's it. So we are just fine without him.


Noah is taking his evening nap right now, and will probably be getting up really soon. He had to get his bath early because at day care he had formula on the back of his hair. And they don't prop bottles! Right! Mysterious scratches on his leg, foot and belly also. Not sure if it's from teacher or other babies. It's frustrating having him in day care. I wish I could just stay home with him but I gotta make money!!

In any case, I was only going to write about the new things he started doing, but it ended up going other places!! I guess I'll end this post so I can get some stuff done before Noah man wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment