Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Fun day!!

So today was a exciting day for me!! I went to LCBC for the first time in about a year! It felt so good to go! I love that Church. Especially since I grew up only knowing Catholic Church Masses. It's nice! I wanted to take Noah for the first time, the kids have their own Sunday School they go to, of course the babies up to I believe 2 years old don't do anything, that's just like day care.
But I know when he gets older he will love it! I felt very good about taking him, I don't know exactly why but I just feel better now!

Noah was looking handsome as usual for Church!

So yeah can't figure out how to rotate this, it rotates in my pictures but uploads this way LOL

His diaper bag tag, they keep the babies and parents stickers so this is all I have LOL I think it's great they found a way to make sure kids aren't just walking out of there with anyone. You get a sticker with a letter/number combo, their name tags have the same number. If you don't have the matching one, you don't take the kid!

So I must admit that the Manheim campus is SO much bigger, and maybe a tad better but this Harrisburg one is nice!! My sister came with us, she enjoyed herself! I'm so happy about that! Now it's a Sunday thing, we go to Church and next week we will go for lunch afterwards!

My sister was kind enough to meet me this morning with a Carmel Frappachino from Starbucks :) Yummy!!! (those aren't the ones she bought us, that's just the only pic I have of them LOL) That was a nice treat!! After Church we went to Target Noah needed diapers. I never knew how many diapers I'd be going through.....but it doesn't take long to kill a box of them!! So we had a great day with Aunt Chrissy. I can't wait for next Sunday!!

Noah is taking a nap, he had a busy day so far. Still no more teeth have come through. I don't know how long they are going to wait!! Those Hyland's Teething tablets really work! So I will definitely keep them around until he has all his teeth!!

I'm so excited to take him to his 6 month appointment on the 18th! Not because he's 6 months, or because he's getting more shots :(, but because I can't wait to find out how much he weighs and how long he is!! It's always different from what we get here at home, so I stopped trying to make it right and just wait!!!

But I think that's all for now! It's been a great weekend, and a absolutely wonderful Sunday!!! I really am blessed, I have said that many many times before but I really seen that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment