Friday, August 27, 2010

Noah's first sleep over alone :(

So finally after almost 6 months, I gave in and let me sister and Danielle take Noah for the night! I didn't want him to go, but I knew I had to. He's 6 months old and is really only not with me while I'm working, and the occasional grocery shopping. He does NOT like grocery shopping! They didn't get here until almost 7, so that was kinda nice because he was here longer! After he left I did the dishes, attempted to pull the systems up on the laptop that I need for work, which didn't work so now I have to go in the office tomorrow. Now here I am, surfing on the Internet, was just on Facebook which is really getting old. And decided that maybe I should document this day!

That handsome little man is what I'm missing right now :( It's amazing how much of your time they consume, and you don't realize it until they aren't with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment