Wednesday, November 24, 2010

9 months old!

Today is Noah's 9 month birthday! I cannot believe it's been 9 months already!! I know I say that all the time, but it's the truth! He's growing beautifully, and developing at a great rate!

He's been crawling since the end of September, at the same time started to pull himself up! Now he can walk across the living room with his walking toy, climb on the surround sound speakers, and take a couple steps all alone! The most steps he took alone was 4, but hey you gotta start some where! He has been saying Mama for a little over a month now! Sometimes that's all he says! Started to wave bye bye although it depends on his mood I guess if he does it or not! He has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom and I'm pretty sure another one on the bottom is coming in soon! He wouldn't chew on the one side tonight. He loves to play with the music toy and the house that his Cousin Emily gave him since she is a big 4 year old now! He loves loves loves to eat! When it's breakfast lunch or dinner time....don't screw around! He is still only eating 2 tbsp of cereal and 1/2 jar of fruit for breakfast, jar of veggies for lunch and then 1/2 jars of a meat and veggies for supper! He's doing great! He also loves the puff snacks and the Veggie Dip snacks to! I'm sure he'd rather be home with his Mama but he loves Daycare! He always smiles at the teachers which makes me feel good about leaving him there!


This is the only 9 month picture we got! He decided to rip the sign right in half while I was changing the batteries in my camera! God love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment