Thursday, November 11, 2010

Updates for Noah!

Well my sister and Danielle got Noah a lion walk/ride toy for Halloween. At first he could only take a few steps at a time. For the last week, he has been walking from one side of the living room to the other and back! He's doing really good with it! I know it will be a while until he starts walking alone but he's really moving along! He's just awesome :) He says Mama ALL the time!! I love it! He started smacking his lips yesterday (11/10) it's so cute! He has 8 teeth and I think another one is coming in because he's chewing and drooling which is the usual thing for him to do before one makes a appearance! He's just so amazing! I never thought in a million years that being a Mommy would be so fun and rewarding! Don't get me wrong, it's hard work, expensive, and exhausting to but it's all worth it when you get just one big smile and giggle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment