Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2 year well child check

Today was Noah's 2 year check up!  First time he was at the Dr's since his 18 month check up!  His pediatrician is very pleased with his development, as well as his vocabulary and the fact he can count to 10 and say his ABC's already!  She has no concerns with him!  I always love to hear that!

Noah weighed in at: 35.7 pounds
Height: 35.1 inches

He's growing like a weed!  I am so super proud of him!  He only got one vaccine today and he didn't cry, didn't even make a face he did so good!  Then they sent us to the lab for him to give some blood.  Apparently they check their cholesterol at 2 years old, weird I thought.  But I did look it up on my phone while we were waiting and I seen it!  He screamed and was crying crocodile tears :(  My arm was all wet that was holding him on my lap, I felt so bad.  I was ready to cry thankfully they were done before the first tear ran down my face and by the time he got his bandage on his arm, he was over it!  Now tonight he said his "Boo boo hurts."  Once I kissed it he was over it! 

Today I was off work so we got to spend the day together.  We started the day with eggs and Sprout!  Since it was rainy and yucky out we just stayed home and played with his cars and trains today!  He was a really good boy all day until we went to the Dr's then he got a little crazy! 
I'm glad I got to spend the day with him.  Soon it will be the weekend and we might start attempting potty training.  Wish me luck if we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment