Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cocoa Castle

We haven't done many fantastically fun things lately.  We have been hitting up random playgrounds around every chance we get since we have been having such beautiful weather, and Noah sure doesn't complain about that!  We have also been doing a lot of bike riding!
a little tug o war with Frankie!

my little Woody :)



First time he really started to pedal!

There is one thing that Noah loves more then anything....TRACTORS!!



Ahhh his "real" bike Santa brought him!



his favorite at the Hummelstown Playground!

He was watching the big boys play basketball!



Yesterday I was off work so Noah and I spent the day together.  We did some shopping at the Hershey Outlets, then Mommy enjoyed a Iced Mocha Latte while Noah enjoyed a heart shaped donut!
Then we went to Cocoa Castle!  This was Noah's first time there!  He fell in love with it and was running all around and didn't want to leave! 

he's thinking Wow what's this place?!

This is PERFECTION!





I cannot believe in a few short weeks he'll be two already! He's growing so much, talking a lot, his vocabulary has tripled in the past couple weeks! He's Mr. Independent also! "I do it, I do it." That's what I hear all the time! He is simply amazing and I am so proud to call him MY son! I know he's going to make a awesome big cousin to!


 Now just if we could find out what she's having!!  My sister found out today, well would have, but they are having a gender cake made, so we won't find out till Thursday evening when we cut the cake!  I'm so team pink!  I have thought that since the beginning so I guess we'll see if I'm right!

I have been trying the potty training thing, but it's just not working so well.  He goes at school, well sits on the potty at least, and at home.  He has peed on the potty quite a few times, and he even pooped once which I think was a pure accident but hey it counts!  I'm not to worried about it right now, but once he turns two then I'm pushing hard for it!  They say they really won't do it if they aren't ready, so I guess we'll see!  He has a lot of underwear already, so I think he'll be ready to wear them!  He knows when he's going so I don't think it will be that hard.  I don't know, who am I trying to kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment