Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Trip to the Library!

This morning Noah and Mommy went to the Library for the very first time!  I was a little worried, because the child is never quiet!  I guess times have changed and they don't expect you not to make a peep!  It was nice the kids and adult sections were on opposite sides of the place so I guess that makes it nice!  Noah loves books, and loves to be read to!  I'm so happy about that, it's always good to have a little reader! 
he was looking at a tiger book!

This was before he seen the little play area with a train table and soft fun looking place to read books!  He went crazy when he seen that!  He screamed twice and both times were fun screams!  I was so embarrassed!

He really enjoyed it!  He only did those two screams, and when we were checking out he kinda had a mini meltdown because he didn't want to go! I should have waited until after he took his nap, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment