Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mommy's 31st Birthday!

Today is my Birthday, and a great Birthday it was for turning 31!  I actually had to go back to work today after 4 days off, but it wasn't too bad!  Not too busy but just enough work to get through the day.  Then I went to get Noah from Daycare, and they so kindly made a Birthday card with him for me!  It is so cute and I'll keep it forever!


Came home and my sister came over and we had our usual pizza for Birthday dinner, yum!  Totally ruined the salad I ate for lunch, but I guess it was worth it!  Then we had DQ Ice Cream cake!  Double yum! 


Helping Mommy blow out the candle!

Thanks Buddy!
Noah got me a picture frame with our picture in it that says Mothers are angels in disguise.  It's pretty, and I got some very nice cards and some money.  It was a good day no matter what!  Now that I'm older it really is just like another day, when I was younger I was so excited for my birthday it was "special" I guess really it is a special day, but now I just look forward to my son.

Next Birthday in line is Noah's.  The big 2....where did the time go??  I have everything all planned out, just need to order stuff.  He's growing up way to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment