Saturday, January 21, 2012

Busted Lip :(

Thursday Noah had a accident at daycare.  He gets there around 7am, and by 8am I was getting a phone call!  He had been jumping, lost his footing and fell face first or should I say chin Thu first onto the floor. OUCH!  His top teeth went into his bottom lip, thankfully not through it though.  It looked pretty nasty Thursday, but is slowly getting better!
He looks like he's in so much pain, but trust me it was only because of trying to take a picture of it!

From the way he was acting it sure wasn't hurting too bad!  He was being his normal boy self!  Friday morning it looked a lot better then Thursday. 
Friday morning not nasty looking as yesterday. 
It still isn't looking pretty, but hopefully will be all healed soon.  I'm keeping a eye on it so if something changes I can call the dr.  It's not like you can exactly put some neosporin on it and slap a band aid over it!  Sucks, but he's all boy let me tell you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment