Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cabela's

Today our adventure with Grammy and Poppy was to Cabela's!  We started out the adventure with a pit stop at McDonald's drive thru for some quick on the go breakfast, then started the hour long trek to Hamburg, PA! 

Noah was so happy on the drive up there, I thought for sure he'd take a cat nap but he didn't!  He was a little ham!


I have never been to Cabela's before, my parents have been there like twice before.  That place is absolutely awesome!  I know Noah loved looking at everything!  They have a aquarium in there to, but Noah was starting to fall asleep in the cart so we didn't walk through that only because we didn't want to torture him!  It was awesome, and we will definately have to go back again! 






Headed to the 2nd floor!



Not even 5 minutes in the car!

Playing with his new toys! 

Noah was really well behaved today, all day long!  I was surprised myself!  He only slept the hour ride home from Cabela's, probably should have taken another little nap but didn't and was fine!  Mommy had a afternoon snack, and Noah of course wanted some!  He actually ate and liked liverworst!  Not sure if that's spelled correctly or not.  The boy will eat anything!


Yes, my almost 2 year old eating liverworst!
For dinner my Mom made the most amazing lasagna ever!  Her's is always good but for some reason tasted exceptionally good tonight!  Picture Perfect!  Thanks Mom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment