Friday, January 13, 2012

Farm Show 2012

Today I took off work to have a extra long four day weekend with my little man! I thought that today we would go to the Farm Show since tomorrow is the last day! We went last year, but he was still too young then and was happy with the animals but I'm not sure that he really knew what was going on. He wasn't even one yet. This year, we got lucky! They had Tractor Square Dancing at 10am! We went early and got there around 8:30 am, went to look at animals then went to the Large Area for 10 so we could watch this! I was actually impressed with it! Noah absolutely LOVES tractors! So when I found out about it yesterday, I knew that no matter what today we were going to the Farm Show!



Watching the cow get brushed and blow dried!
He loves Cows!
This is Noah watching the tractor square dance!
Mozzarella Cheese Cubes, love em!  But they didn't taste as good as I remembered.... 
Yummmm Potato Donuts!
Having Chicken Nuggets and Milkshake, and about to doze off!
Noah not even a block away!


We had a fun time!  We didn't do the entire thing only because Noah was ready for a nap by the time 11 came along!  But he liked what we did see!  Chickens, Cows, Horses, Sheep.  We couldn't find the pigs, I have heard 2 other people I know that went and also couldn't find them.  Either they left early or were in hiding!  It was so much fun, and I'm glad that I got to spend the day with my little farmer dude!  I'm also really glad that I got to watch the tractor square dance with him!  I knew he would enjoy that but he wasn't willing to watch more then a dance and a half!  Yes they do different dances ha ha!  So cool.  Anyway, Noah is napping right now, he slept the whole way home but then was up once we got here and just went down for a nap around 2.  He's still out! 

I'm not sure what the rest of the weekend has in store for us! I'm thinking that we will go to the library tomorrow or Monday.  We'll see.  I have a little man that loves books and loves being read to!  I couldn't be more happy about that! 

I hope so far 2012 is treating everyone well!

No comments:

Post a Comment