Monday, February 20, 2012

Two year pictures!!

Saturday February 18 Grammy and Mommy took Noah for his two year pictures!  I cannot believe that he's going to be two in 4 more days. 

At first he scared us because he was clinging to my leg and didn't want to do the pictures!  He was practicing smiling for this all week long!  But then, after our photographer got a little goofy, ok a lot goofy he loosened up and cooperated for the pictures! 
this is the first picture....he's like Momma!

He looks like a old man in this chair!


little trains on his shirt, he's too cute!



devilish smile!




We went to Portrait Innovations again this year, which I don't plan on going back there again!  Honestly both for his first birthday and this year I spent WAY too much money on pictures, and have way to many!  I'll be sending them out to family members to get use of them all! But it is just so hard to choose which one is better then the other!  I'm not a good decision maker when it comes to that!  I knew they had a little John Deere Petal tractor there, so that's why I wanted to take him there!  It was a total hit!  I kinda felt bad because we kept telling him we had a surprise for him and changed his clothes and she got it out from under the cover and he was beaming from ear to ear!  I think he thought it was his!  Now I gotta get him one cause he loved it!!



2nd outfit...farmer Noah

This is not staged he seriously was admiring it!

<3



I love this picture in Sepia

I cannot really believe that he'll be two in 4 more days.  Really it doesn't seem like it's been two years already!   I gotta say that I am so proud of him though!  He's talking up a storm, in sentences and is so smart!  He has already counted to ten quite a few times, and is kinda working on the alphabet.  The weekend after his birthday I am going to start pushing potty training.  At daycare they put him on the potty sometimes, and so that will be a help in it to!  I can't believe my baby is turning into a big boy!  He's already up to my hip!  He's going to be towering over me when he's older!

No comments:

Post a Comment