Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SKH Fall Fest

Last Saturday, we went to the SKH Fall Fest with Aunt Chrissy, Aunt Danielle, and Parker!  This was Noah's 3rd year, but we have been going for 5 or so years I guess.  We were going before Noah was even born with Kailyn! 
As always it was fun!  Noah played in the corn box, got his hand painted (he didn't want his face painted!), made a macaroni necklace, painted a pumpkin and might I add it's a pure masterpiece!  We normally make a scarecrow there, but we didn't this year.  Noah wasn't into helping last year, and definitely wouldn't have been into helping this year because he was oh so busy running around!  So we skipped that this time!  We had a chance to play some games also, hopscotch, ring toss, ball toss, can't forget the straw maze, and lots of photo ops! 
I must say that as every year it was great Fall weather, and a great time with great people!











Yes that is Noah in Mid Fall! lol




They both are NEVER looking in the direction they should! lol


My handsome Nephew Parker's very first Pumpkin Patch Picture (make shift!)
We had such a fun day!  After this, we went for lunch, and I just happened to see a old friend there Katie!  It was so nice to see her and get to talk to her for a few minutes and see her kids! 

We have plans for Halloween since Parker already has his costume, but I didn't want to drag it all into daycare for their Halloween party/Parade, so I let Noah pick out a costume at Wal-Mart over the weekend.....I thought for sure he'd pick Woody, or heck even Buzz.  Then I thought well maybe he'll pick Spider-Man cause he's been into that to, but nope of EVERYTHING there he chose.....
yepper, and he's getting really good at saying "you won't like me when I'm angry",  So he's going to dress like that for his daycare Halloween events!  Mommy gotta get crackin' on his real Trick or Treat costume!  One of his old teachers had said he would make a good Bam Bam, so I was going to let him be that, but then my sister and I decided on having him and Parker kinda matching, or being in the same category!  It will be really cute!

I love Fall, So happy it's finally here and that icky Summer is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment