Friday, October 26, 2012

Trick or Treat / Daycare Party and Parade!

Last night was Trick or Treat for us!  I had spent about 2 weeks making and countless hours thinking, wondering and contemplating ideas to to actually put Noah's costume together!  I must say, that it came together GREAT and was a HIT!  Literally just about every single house we went to last night they said, oh my God that is so cute, that's the best costume all night!  My sister and I were talking about getting into a parade and we should have done it because we probably could have won a prize!  He did awesome!  I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!  The front tires fell off, and I'm not sure why, he must have caught one on something and then we didn't notice cause it was all held on with Velcro, so it wouldn't have just fell off.  So it doesn't really matter now, it made it through Trick or Treat and it's awesome!
Here is a picture of the tractor before Trick or Treat night! It is missing the smoke stack cause I didn't know where it was when I put it all together so my sister and Danielle had to handle hooking that up!


This was made with: big paper towel box, 2 big wheels cut from cardboard, 4 smaller, 4 even smaller, orange construction paper for the reflector, green Christmas Eve paint, Yellow Duck Tape from Wal-Mart, Black construction paper for the grill, Velcro to hold the yellow centers to the wheels and the wheels to the tractor, as well as the ribbon straps to the tractor, a paper towel roll for the smoke stack, cotton balls for smoke.  It was easy, cheap and the BEST thing I could have ever made!

Anyway the whole point of this besides the fact that Noah is absolutely in love with Tractors, and loved having one around him, was that Parker was dressing up as a chicken.  So little Farmer and his Chicken!  They were so cute!

He was too excited to stand still, while we waited for Parker he was hitting all the houses close!

Parker got his first Treat!  I'm going to make that pixie stick disappear, Noah is NOT eating that!




These nice folks gave him extra cause he made a production putting it in his bucket! lol

Just got back and already worried about eating peanut butter cups!

Aunt Brina's favorite chicken!
We had fun, next year when Parker is walking and really trick or treating I'm sure we'll be out longer.  But we had fun, even seen Al Ganoza from WHTM Channel 27 news!  We talked to him, Noah thought he had candy, he said on I'm sorry I don't I should have brought some!  You guys have fun!  I don't like him on the news but it was kinda neat to see him in person like that.

Today is Noah's Daycare Halloween Party and Parade, so I have been home making pumpkin cookies, but I don't know if they are really going to be as good as my sisters are so I might just take my pretzels!  I made little treats for his class, so I don't really feel obligated to make more than I signed up for!  I was making mini Carmel apples, well lets just say that did not work as the directions said it would!  So that isn't happening!  I'm going to keep messing with it, cause they are cute and I want to perfect it cause that's just me!  But today the kids might get pumpkin cookies, or they might just get pretzels!

They got mummy juice boxes I made, 3 packs of Halloween fruit snacks, a twix, M&M's, and 2 kit kat bars.  I think that's cute, oh yeah I hooked some spider rings to them too, don't know if they all stayed stuck or not though!
The parade was cute!  The directors dressed up as the marshmallow man and ghost buster guy!  It was cool!  All the kids looked so cute!  There were no more Hulks, there were a lot of Captain America's and Spider-man's!  So good choice buddy!








Miss Ryan made the cutest shirt!
I had fun at the party and parade, as usual the teachers did a good job!  Now tonight we are headed to my sister and Danielle's cause of this lovely hurricane coming, they gotta run up to camp bright and early to shut their camper since they have plans so Noah and I will be watching Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment