Thursday, July 12, 2012

Playgrounds Galore!

This week the weather isn't as super hot as it has been so Noah and I have been going to the playground every night after work!  Tonight was actually the first night we didn't go and that was only because we went to visit Parker and my sister instead!
This weekend we are going to be putting more focus on potty training....hopefully we can make a little more progress!  Today he went to the potty twice at school, that's a BIG improvement!  We are getting somewhere!
Some pictures of our week!
He has no fear, I'm telling you!  Growing up way to fast!

"Mommy look here comes a airplane."
The above playground is at a school, Noah likes to go there, it's quiet there is never anyone else there, so it's perfect when you aren't really feeling like dealing with a bunch of people and kids!
I gotta tell everyone, this is a monumental picture!  Noah has been going to this playground for 2 years and this is the first time he has gone down this slide!  It's a tube slide and I think he was scared of it!  But he LOVED it!  This was at Sunset Park.
Finally Wednesday we met Noah's buddy from daycare Emerson and his Mommy at a playground in Hummelstown!
Yes, that would be the boys finding ants.....


We have been having a lot of fun this week!  Noah has been wore out and falling asleep within about 20 minutes!  That's awesome compared to his usual 45 minutes!  I love spending time with him and seeing him having so much fun, he loves to run!  He has SO much energy as most 2 year olds do, so it's nice to take him somewhere for him to be able to wear some of it out!

Tonight we went to visit with my sister and Mr Parker!  He's getting cuter by the day!  I love him like my own! 


I miss the little things like this, cute little things baby's do.

This boy is going to be tall, his legs are long and his feet are huge! lol But he's adorable!

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday, this has been the longest week ever!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment