Sunday, July 22, 2012

Potty Training- UPDATE!!

It's been one week since I have started this WONDERFUL journey of potty training with Noah!  It has sure been interesting!  To say the least!  Recap of the first weekend was 3 accidents Saturday 2 pee 1 poop, 1 accident Sunday poop!  He did great for the first weekend!!

Monday through Friday is what I was worried about!  With being around his friends at school, and other distractions I wasn't sure how it would go!  But it went really well!  Monday through Wednesday all three days he had 2 accidents each day, 1 pee and 1 poop, Thursday he did not have any accidents at all until right before I got there!  His class was on the playground, and he's a busy guy and unless he's reminded will easily forget!  So he had one pee accident Thursday, and NO ACCIDENTS FRIDAY!!! YAY  that's my boy!!

He has done great all weekend this weekend with no accidents as well!  He just will not poop on the potty. 
He did it the first day of potty training and then not again!  I don't know why, I can't even guess.  But I know that eventually he will do it, and if I keep making him think that I will be super mad at him for going in his pants he won't go at all and then we will have a worse problem on our hands!

I'm so proud to say that my son is about 90% potty trained!  I have been bribing him with that darn talking Buzz doll, which now he says he wants Woody!  lol Apparently it's not enough because he still hasn't gone again!  I know that he will when he's ready, I couldn't be more proud of him for the progress he has made thus far!  His Aunties' just gave him a Woody matchbox car for doing so well with going potty!  That's awesome! Everyone is so proud of him, he's doing better than I though he would honestly! Only wears protection at night and nap time now!  That's awesome!  And it's a Goodnights pullup/underwear type thing no diapers!! woo hoo!!

Awesome!!  Hopefully the next update will be him going poop on the potty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment