Monday, July 30, 2012

Knoebels

Sunday Grammy, Poppy, Noah and Mommy went to Knoebels!  This was Noah's very first trip there!  Aunt Joann, Tony, Val, Sue, and Antonio also came along.  Noah and Antonio had a BLAST riding all the rides!  It was a beautiful day to go, and that park is so nice, with so much shade to!  It was a great day!  The kids rode some rides, then we had some lunch, then rode some more rides.  We walked through the museum there, and Antonio panned for some gems, while everyone else took a break!  Then we got some french fries and a soda and headed out around supper time!  I really had a great day!  A second best weekend I have had in a while and I couldn't be happier to see my little man having so much fun! 









You ask him what his favorite ride was, he says Big green tractor!


They loved it!



waiting for Ol' Smokey

Dad on Ol' Smokey











Vall wanted to take Antonio, Tony wanted to take him to....


So I said Tony take Noah and you both can be happy!

making me sick!  I thought they were suppose to be slow and steady?!





touching the Ice pole!

Fishin' for Frogs won him a Turtle container and a motorcycle!

Val was a good sport and took Noah on this fast, spinning rocket ride!  I would have so gotten sick!

I only had two incidents of Noah being umm 2 1/2 and not listening!  One of which was when we first got there, and were getting out of the car and getting unpacked and ready to go into the park.  He started running, and it scared me because we were in the parking lot, it was just about opening time, we were in the Handicapped spaces because my Aunt rode with us, so it was busy and I started running, and tripped landed on my face (not literally) and so today I feel like I have been beat up!  It stopped him in his tracks though, and the other time was when we stopped to eat lunch.  I think that him being in daycare makes him not afraid of strangers because of seeing so many different teachers and parents coming in and out.  I don't know.  But we are going to start cracking down now!

I had so much fun and can't wait to go back!  The park is so nice!  We had a blast even my Dad I think had fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment