Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 Hello 2014

I gotta say this has been one heck of a year! Nothing too major happened, Baby Gabriella was born about 3 months early weighing only 1 lb 8oz and being about a foot long, but now that she just turned 5 months old when she should only be 2 months old, and weighs 8 lbs, as much as normal full term baby weighs! She's doing great! Is a true blessing to the family! God was defiantly watching over her, and all the prayers worked cause she came a LONG way!

While in the NICU


So sweet!
She's doing great and that's all we all can continue to pray for!

We Went to Hershey Park for the first time this summer, that was fun! Noah didn't ride many rides but LOVED the water park!  I won tickets through Bob 94.9!  So we took Kailyn with us and just so happened we went the hottest day of the week!  Then the following day I guess my MS kicked my butt cause I was sick as a dog!  But I wouldn't trade that AWESOME day with my son and Kailyn and my Mom for the world!


Noah made his first trip to the Beach this summer as well! He had a blast! Loved every minute and didn't want to leave when it was time to go!  When he wanted to leave the beach and go to the pool he'd say "can we go to the beach without the waves?"  It was so funny!  But he had so much fun playing in the sand, and in the pool, he didn't care for the ocean too much though which I can't really blame him!  I have been wanting to take him to the beach since the summer of 2010 and only got there last year!  Some would call me a bad Mom I call priorities!  I want to go back this summer and Noah is already making plans!



We had a great year! There were definite moments, but when isn't there? Who doesn't have them? Anyone that claims to have this perfect life, and perfect child is lying! Cause I know I sure don't! I could say I did when he was a baby, and maybe a year old and maybe even 2 years old! But honestly this 3 year old stuff is for the birds! I don't know who took my nice sweet little boy and replaced him with a only sweet sometimes kid and sometimes down right mean boy, but I don't like it and I want my nice boy back! We are working on it, in process of trying to correct the bad behavior that he had suddenly picked up seemingly out of nowhere. In any case this year had had it's twists turns and flips, but as I said I would never change it for ANYTHING . My boy good bad or indifferent means the absolute world to me and I would not trade him for anyone or anything, all I can do is hope and pray for the best outcome in our venture to better his behavior and get down to what's going on with him. In the end, I hope that every single one of my friends and family have good health, great happiness in 2014! HAPPY 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment