Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gram and Pop's Day out with Noah!

Today I had to work, so Grammy and Poppy took on the task of babysitting for me!  Instead of doing the usual sticking around the house, or doing normal things, they took him  for a surprise!  Williams Grove was having a Steam Locomotive and Tractor show this weekend and they knew he'd love it!  Of course he did! 

He's ready to see what this is all about!






He is always so serious....


That's what he loves! 

I know he was in heaven!

On the tractor ready to cut the grass! 

He even looks like a little farmer, good job Grammy!

Yep that's right, first time peeing in the port a potty! 
I seen this advertised before, but I didn't remember when it was.  I'm glad my parents did!  I'm glad they did something with Noah just the two of them!  Usually it is all of us.  It's special when it's just them.  I think that's something he'll remember! 
They say kids his age don't remember stuff, but he remembers a lot of things that he "shouldn't" according to the experts!

Thank you Grammy and Poppy for being GREAT Grandparents, and babysitters!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment