Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grandparents Day 2012

Happy Grandparents Day to all the Grandparents out there!  As every year with us, we made our usual T-shirt, and gift, as well as a card!  This year was a little more special because there is now TWO Grandsons!  We both did homemade gifts.
I don't know, but for some reason, at least now that Noah's young I like the whole idea of making something for a gift.  It just means more and shows the thought that was actually put into something.  I mean it's easy to go to the store and pick something up quick (and for those of you that do that, I'm not putting you down!) I just prefer to let HIM help CHOOSE for himself what the gift will be, the colors etc.  I enjoy it very much being creative with him!  We paint and have fun, and more recently cut and paste!  He LOVES it!  I love to see him having fun no matter what he's doing!





Noah's gift


Parker's gift!




From the REAL card from both boys! lol
Mom and Dad both really liked both gifts!  She was just talking about getting Parker's prints in a stone, cause we have Noah's from about 3 months old to!  Danielle found that about laminating a picture to put on to and that is a awesome idea!  It worked out great! 

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY GRAMMY AND POPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment