Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mommy and me day ;)

Noah and I had a Mommy and me day today!  It was awesome!  It's not to often that we get a entire day to ourselves, so it was great!  First my sleepy head slept in until 8:00 AM!  SHOCKER!  So then we had french toast sticks for breakfast, worked on a little Grandparents Day gift and since he only has one set of Grandparents that care to bother with him (it's a shame, and they have no idea what they are missing!) it went quick, then he watched Toy Story while I got a shower.  Then we headed off to our "surprise"!  I told him that we were going to Chocolate World, but when we were on the highway he asked "why are we going this way Mommy?"  I said we are just taking the long way because they aren't open yet!  Once we pulled into the parking lot, and turned and were headed by Weis, I told Noah to close his eyes real tight!  He complied!  I waited until I parked right in front of Chuck E Cheese to tell him to open his eyes, and he had a immediate smile and said "no, just kidding not chocolate world!"  He seriously made my eyes tear up the excitement in his face was priceless!  I should have taken his picture the minute he found out where we really were!  Needless to say I wasn't thinking that far ahead! 
see even still happy when I went to get him out!


Guess he's getting ready for when he's older with a girlfriend??



He was good at this, he kept getting baskets and kept wanting to play!

The roller coaster game/ride it was cool and he laughed when it shook! lol


Yep not exactly the Guitar Hero champ but hey you gotta start somewhere!



He gave him a high 5 but wouldn't dance with him!

I couldn't believe it, but he actually came and ate with no problems!



"Mommy take a picture of Spiderman chuck e cheese please." lol
We got there around 10:30 AM and didn't leave until 12:45 PM!  He had a BLAST!  I did to!  I haven't had so much fun with him!  I love doing stuff with him that he enjoys, and going there is something I know he has wanted to do for a while now cause he always says when he sees the commercials!  He was SO good today to, I gave him the ground rules when we went in that he had to go potty before we did anything, after we ate and before we left at least.  I told him that when the pizza came that we had to stop playing and eat then we could play again, once the tokens ran out we had to go.  He did so good!  I'm glad also that while we were there only one other person was there, which I'm sure helped!  I assumed that a Tuesday morning wouldn't exactly be the most happening time there! 

I had a great day with Noah!  I can't wait to do it again!  I love that little boy with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment