Monday, September 5, 2011

3 day Labor Day weekend!

This was a wonderful 3 day weekend!  Normally we go to our camp for every summer holiday so we aren't home, but this time we didn't.  The weather man had us thinking the weekend was going to be a washout so we figured it was best to be stuck inside at home, then in a camper!  Especially with my little monster who would be outside 24/7 if he could!

We managed to get some shopping done on Saturday, at first Mom and I thought that while Noah was sleeping if Poppy would watch him we would go.  Well that was fine and dandy, until we were walking out the door and Noah came walking out the hall!  But Dad told us to go anyway, so we did!  Thank God we did, because I seen Noah's other Granfather there, who I know seen me, but of course didn't say a word to me.  Thank goodness.  I really don't have anything to say to him, he lied to me, and betryed me.  That's the last thing I need in my life!  But I'm glad Noah was at home and not the center of attention there because I'm sure he would have came up to me then!  Poppy got a new tractor Saturday, so he had fun seeing that for the first time!  It's a big one!  Noah loves Tractors now!  I don't know why!  He's going to be a motorhead like his Poppy I'm afraid! lol 

Saturday evening Noah's cousin Antonio came over for a play date!  They are too cute! 

Antonio Ray Barbush 12/5/09


 I was so glad that Antonio's Mommy could bring him down to play with Noah for a while!  She also brought by Aunt Joann with who I don't get to see to much so that was really nice!

Wo went to visit Noah's Daddy Sunday evening.  He got him something when we were out earlier that day.  Hopefully that also doesn't go missing.  Sometimes when Noah leaves things at his Daddy's grave things magically disappear.  I don't like it, I think that people should only take things away that they brought up.  I mean unless you let something up there from Christmas and it's June then I'd understand someone taking it away.  But I make sure to take Noah there often, so it's not as if something we put up there has looked that worn.  IDK.  Maybe I'm overreacting, but I don't think it's right!

Noah visiing his Daddy, with the DAD sign he brought him.
My Mom and I decided that we wanted to recreate Noah being a baby and being swaddled.....yeah he didn't like that too much!

I miss him being a baby :(

All in all it was a great weekend!  Sometimes I wish I could just stay home with Noah full time, and other times I'm glad to go to work!  He's in a phase with throwing fits, and it makes me crazy!  He mostly does it when he can't go outside and wants to, for whatever reason.  But it drives me nuts!  He's still pretty good in public though, so I guess I can't complain much.  But some nights when you just want to come home after a long busy day at work to a nice fun evening with your son, and instead you have a whiny crying fit throwing little boy, it makes me wonder where my baby is?!  But like I said I guess it's just a phase to get though, and just like the colic phase, I'll get through it!  He's talking so much!  He's so amazing!  I love that little guys more then words can express!!








No comments:

Post a Comment