Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I couldn't be more blessed!

Last Saturday, my Mom, sister, Noah and I went shopping!  Our trip started at Saturday's Market for veggies, then lunch at Friendly's, Target, Christmas Tree Shops, then the Hershey Outlets.  Needless to say, a majority of the shopping was for Noah!  As usual! But he is all set for Fall/Winter besides dress clothes for Christmas and special Thanksgiving outfit!  We walked all around the outlets, so not only was it fun shopping, but good exercise! 
Noah and his Aunt Chrissy modeling the hat!

Now backwards!  My Great Grandfather used to wear these hats all the time!  He's had one since he was a baby!  This one is size 3T-4T!  He must have a lot of brains up there!

We had spagehetti for dinner one night, thankfully I was using my head and took Noah's shirt OFF prior to eating!  He had fun with his dinner, not to mention loved trying the Spaghetti on! 

He was slurping his noodles!


This picture looks the same but it isn't, I attempted to get a slurp but he's not too cooperative!


Normally Noah does NOT play with his food, but he was so cute and just seemed to really be enjoying himself!  He was eating and not playing but he sure did make a mess! 

This is my whole world sitting right here!


I really enjoy the little things with Noah!  He has made me stop and smell the flowers so to speak!  There is nothing more that I want then for him to have a wonderful life, with everything he needs and wants.  So far I'm doing pretty good with that!  He's a happy kid, and that makes me happy!  I love him with my whole heart and there is nothing I could ever ask for that would be better then him!  I have no idea what I would do if I was never blessed with him!  God really knew what he was doing when he created him!  I guess Noah is just one last good thing his Daddy Jeff did before he passed away.  I wish that Jeff were still here to spend time with Noah, I know they would be best buddies!  But now I just let Jeff live on and make sure to keep him alive in Noah.






No comments:

Post a Comment