Friday, September 30, 2011

A night without Noah??


This little precious bundle of joy, and frustration, is spending the night with his Aunties! They wanted some quality time with him, so I figured one night wouldn't kill me! Besides I had things I wanted to do in his room anyway so it will be easier without him here!

I officially put Noah's big boy bed up on the frame! So now he's officially a big boy! I want to get him the McQueen bed rail to match his room, I have only seen it at Target though. Maybe I'll get there tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow morning I am meeting them at Stauffers for their Fall Festival. I'm so excited! He's going to be more into it this year, and it will be more fun....and probably more frustrating to! We have to make a Scarecrow, and that's the only thing there that you have to pay for, everything else is free. Unless of course you buy pumpkins or something. It's really nice, I'm glad that I found that before with Kailyn!

Noah is saying so many words now! He's so amazing! I know I say that like all the time, but it's so true! I knew kids learned so much and that it was cool, but it wasn't until I had my own child that I see just how amazing it really is! He still has this little temper. I have no idea how to handle that, especially because it seems to have just all of a sudden started. But I hear that he's being more aggressive at Daycare. And I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it's cause he's sick of getting bit, scratched hit etc! Now he's giving it back! NOT THAT IT'S RIGHT!!! I'm not saying it is, and honestly I'd rather him just "take it like a man", but I'm not there, and they don't do time out. So I really am at a loss on how to fix that there. All I can do is try to fix it at home, and HOPE it carries over to daycare!

All is well with us! I cannot believe that tomorrow is October already. I have no idea where the past 9 months have gone, but I am glad it's Fall! This is my favorite time of the year!

This is Noah "talking on the phone" last weekend at Friendly's! I love this little man!

Not too long ago, Noah finger painted at home for the first time!  He didn't really enjoy it too much.  He doesn't seem to like strange things on his hands, although he'll gladly eat with his fingers when he has a perfectly good spoon there!  Sticky buns are a no no to!  He doesn't like the sticky!
He's some pics of his first finger painting!

Notice the face...he looks thoroughly disgusted!

I showed him what to do and he seemed to kinda get into it!

The finished Picasso!  It's on display in our living room!

So it's a lonely night tonight for Mommy! Noah isn't home and I don't know what to do with myself besides clean! Oh well, tomorrow will be here before I know it!!

Goodnight little man, Mommy loves you so much!! xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment