Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Festival 2011

Today we went to Fall Fest that Stauffers has every year!  Even though Noah wasn't feeling that great, we still had fun!  He painted a pumpkin, then we made a Scarecrow.  We got a free Child ID kit done again also.  That is really a great thing to have, just in case.  We had one done at the Farm Show this year also, but kids change so much I figured it couldn't hurt to have another one done, it was free and all!
Aunt Danielle and Noah going to pick out the pumpkin he'll paint!

Putting on the smock to save the clothes!


His Aunties helping him paint his pumpkin!




dippin' his color

high five, all done!  I didn't take a picture of the finished product yet, it's still in the car cause of rain.
ok ok, Mommy will start it!

Sure Noah, have a seat!

He helped, although I had to hold his arm, cause he'd put some in and run away!


Good job! :)

Playing some game, but really just throwing the cow!


Here comes the tractor for the hay ride!!

Aunt Danielle, Noah, and Aunt Chrissy!

Sitting in the middle of the pumpkins, we did this last year to!

From 2010 Fall Fest.  This just proves how fast they grow :(

It's a bad year for Pumpkins, they didn't have any like this and only like 2 skids of smaller ones this year!


As you can see, he didn't help much last year either!

 

Wow if that wasn't a little blast from the past for me!  Last night I got his closet cleaned and pulled out his first year calendar that had pictures in it.  I wrote on every day what we did, what he did new.  You can totally tell when I went back to work, because then it turned into every other day, every two days.  It's sad.  I really wish I could stay home with him everyday. But anyway, back to reality!
Then Noah played on the corn table, that was cute.  Although he didn't much care about playing in the corn, he basically only cared about the toy tractors in the corn! He also went on a hay ride with his Aunties. They had wanted to take him there today, so we shared our duties with each other!  I think had he been feeling better, he would have had a better time, but he did enjoy all the running around he got to do outside.  That's his favorite place, outside! He was lucky enough to see Addison, one of my friends little girls! They are close in age, and I think that they could have had a really good time together there! We'll have to get together another weekend and do something fun for the kids!!
Thank God they had tractors in there!

He's just wondering why that little girl isn't playing with a tractor.....

He's 100% boy!

There is Addison on the right side, boys will be boys!

so cute!
Noahs thinking, oh whos this?  Addi is like oh what is this?!

After this we went and got lunch, and made a Target run. Noah got a Woody kit to put on a pumpkin instead of carving it.  We will still be carving pumpkins but that can be his special thing since he can't exactly carve yet.  Maybe we'll try painting them at home also for Noah.  Not sure yet.
laying on Mommy's leg at lunch, he was so sleepy.

The Mad Hatter scarecrow.

My personal favorite, and the one I think should win.  Jack!

The employees have a scarecrow contest, and these two I thought were the two best ones I seen!  I really think Jack should win.  I don't know who did it, but they did a awesome job!

I think we had a awesome day, despite Noah not feeling well, and really either did I.  I didn't realize exactly how bad Noah was feeling until after we got home.  He keeps getting a fever and it bothers me.  I don't know what hurts if anything at all.  Probably, we shouldn't have went today, especially cause it was only in the 50's outside.  They have the fall fest next weekend as well, and we probably should have waited until then to go.  Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment