Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Parade

Monday night Noah Grammy and I went to the Middletown Halloween Parade.  It wasn't near as good as last year, it was mostly firetrucks and girl and boy scouts.  Oh and a band or two and some dancers.  But there weren't many regular people in the parade.  I like to see all the creative things people come up with!
Noah had fun.  Before the parade he was walking down the sidewalk and running up and down the hill behind us!  He made the cutest little lion also!  I'm so glad that Trick or Treat is like next week because the costume is getting a little small!  Put it this way, if it were next month I'd need a new costume!  My friend Beth gave me this, and I thought it was perfect cause it was a 24 months so that's just the right size.  Well now he's wearing 2T and some 3T shirts cause he's so tall!  But it will work for this year!

This was during one of his fits before the parade started and he wanted out!

My cuddly lion :)

Running up the hill

Looking at a firetruck coming!

Last night Noah and I were outside and we found a few leaves and twigs.  We were going to glue them to the paper last night, but then never got around to it.  So tonight after we ate dinner that's what we did!  Kinda cute, kinda stupid, kinda messy but totally worth it!  Noah helped in between mooching dinner off his Poppy who was just eating. 
Here goes nothing!

 
Tickling his belly with a twig!

See...mooching off Pop!


The finished masterpiece!

We had a good night.  I cannot wait until the weekend!  This work week has been slightly irritating and busy.  I guess that's AEP (Open Enrollment) ya, I should be used to it by now because this is the 4th one I'm working.  Like every other year we will make it!  Then I'll be complaining when it's slow!  Such is life, can't win em all right?   I hope everyone else had a wonderful day as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment