Thursday, October 13, 2011

Noah loves Swamp People!

I have come to the conclusion that my son may be slightly strange!  The boy barely watches cartoons, but will pull up a seat to watch Swamp People!  Oh my too funny!  Mind you all this boy watches is Thomas the tank engine, The Wiggles (which he LOVES, he loves to dance!), and just the the in between parts on Sprout with Chica, or Nina and Star! 
He pull up a seat on the basket!



All his head wounds are looking a LOT better!

Wearing his Bones PJ's from my friend Beth they glow really bright to!


Chris and Danielle came over for their weekly visit!  Noah loves his Aunties'!  No word yet on if my sister if pregnant or not.  I'm hoping and praying that she is and it worked this time, because it isn't cheap!

I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  For a short week for me, this has felt like the longest!  

No comments:

Post a Comment