Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Got a lot done today!

I had the afternoon off from work, so in between appts we had some fun!  We made our rounds, with Grammy to the cemetery's to put the little scarecrows we got down and take the pinwheels down.  That was fun, well Noah slept through them until we got to his Daddy's grave site.  We took his Daddy a small pumpkin to that he drew on as well.  Surprisingly enough the DAD sign we put there is still there! 
Grammy and Noah waited outside while Mommy got blood work


I just thought this was funny, found this in Hershey.  I would have never guessed it!


Then we stopped to talk to the cows.  This is Grammy and Noah's thing!  Mommy is not the least bit interested in getting out of the car to talk to cows!  I can do that just fine from in the car! The smell is horrible, that's why!  But Noah loves it!


Noah and his Grammy!

                                
Then Grammy watched Noah while I finished my duties for the day!  They just played outside and saw a praying mantis!!!
I love this shirt!  It says for a small guy I'm still a big deal!

Noah's checking out the scarecrow we made, I know I know get the gourd out from there!  My Mom said it looks bad, and I didn't put it there first!  Noah says the scarecrows name is Chica! lol

 

Then this evening we went to the playground!  I was going to take him to Hummelstown, not boro park but the other one near 7 eleven.  I was just waiting to pull onto the road and looked back and he was sleeping!  So I instead drove back to Sunset.  So not only did he have some playground time but he also got a mini nap in to!
First things first...merry go round!




walking up the steps alone, he's such a big boy now!

he is grillin' the other little boy that was on the car! He loves that car!

ahhh finally!


I love his perfect face!

I said ok, it's time to go home for dinner he ran to the car again!


Despite the fact I had things I had to do today, like appts.  It was a great day!  Any day that I get to spend with my lovely son is a great day!  I cannot wait until this weekend, it's going to be beautiful for once! 
 Oh and I got my car back, for the second time.  And guess what?  It's still not right!  My Dad is going to call tomorrow and complain, again!  Hopefully sooner then later it's fixed the right way.  I had a rental for two days but I hate driving them.  I have no idea when it will go back in the shop but hopefully soon.  Who knew that it would be this much of a hassle?!

No comments:

Post a Comment