Friday, October 21, 2011

Just another day in paradise!

It's Friday, thank the good Lord!  After work Noah and I hung out outside for a little bit, then we got a visit from my Uncle Donnie.  So he was playing shy of course!  But he really loves him!  It's so funny cause my Uncle has long hair, and when his hair is down Noah will NOT go near him, but the second he pulls it back Noah is right there!  So cute!  Grammy Noah and I went to Lowe's to get a shelving unit for the laundry room to get rid of the big thing that's already in there.  Then hit up Arby's for dinner, it's good mood food is right! Ha ha.  After we were home Poppy told us that Uncle Frank (who really isn't a relation but he's here everyday, and a friend of my Dad) brought Noah a present.  Turns out it was a really cool Firetruck! 
Can you see the impatient in his eyes?!


Come on Mama!

FINALLY!
Coincidentally this week was Fire week at Daycare and today was a visit from Firefighters and a Firetruck!  Couldn't have been better timing if you ask me!  Noah loves anything that moves on wheels and makes noise!  His Poppy is turning him into a motor head, trust me when I say that!  Put it this way, we couldn't even walk into Lowe's without a semi meltdown because there were two riding lawn mowers out front!  Thankfully he calmed right down when we got in the door and seen Halloween decorations!  But he did "ride" the tractor on the way out! 

Thursday night Aunt Chrissy and Aunt Danielle came over for their weekly visit.  Actually they were over twice this week, which was a extra special treat!  This time Aunt Danielle had brought a Icee with her.  Well you don't bring any drinks into this house and let them sit anywhere Noah can reach them if you don't want him to have them!  Aunt Danielle went to the bathroom, Noah heard the gate in the hallway close and he ran right over to the table and got her Icee!  He drank a good bit of it to! 
He's sneaky!
Then from the table where we were he was kinda hidden by the basket!  Smart Cookie!

I guess he likes Blue Icee's!


I just thought that was pretty funny and had to add that!  He is now starting to repeat just about everything you say, so you gotta really watch what your saying!  Tonight I called him Repeat, then Grammy asked him "Hey Noah are you Pete or Repeat?"  His response "Repeat."  He did that quite a few times, too cute! 

Noah has been saying his ABC's and it's so cute! W is the only one he really has issues with.  Of course he doesn't know it by heart, I say a letter and he says it and so on.  But he's really getting good and faster!  I hope by the time he's two maybe he'll be able to say at least half of it!

Thankfully it's the weekend, I have no idea what's in store for us this weekend!  But I did buy this colored cookie dough so we are going to bake sometime this weekend!  I wanna do a pumpkin to, but Tuesday we are going to his Auntie's house to do Pumpkins.  Kinda  yearly tradition, and hopefully by next year they have a little one to join the tradition!  That would be sweet! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment